Services to Architects
The requirements of architects are a mixture of performance with aesthetics. In every high rise building, people's lives are dependent on your choice of smoke ventilation scheme. The products you choose are critical to the safety and safe evacuation of others.
There are many reasons for that architects should be speaking to the "Smoke Ventilation Company" about the buildings smoke ventilation requirements, and these may include:
- All products are supplied and installed by us are certified to EN12101 Part 2. *
- Products used in the buildings SHEVs are a perfect blend of performance and aesthetics
- All products are sourced from ISO9001 registered companies which means consistent quality
- Good aesthetics ensure that our products blend in with the architect's vision for the building.
- With no alliance to any single manufacturer we offer equipment to suit your needs and that of the system.
*where applicable standards/tests exist
The "Smoke Ventilation Company" offers a total service for advanced smoke SHEV systems, including selection, design, drawings, site visits, installation, controls, and commissioning.
We work closely with architects to provide a compliant solution to the buildings smoke ventilation needs, with advice at all stages from conceptual design to final construction to provide short lead times to ensure building occupation is on time and in budget.